Terms & Conditions
Please read through the Terms & Conditions below before registering to become an Active Away member.
Terms & Conditions
1. This agreement commences once you have indicated your acceptance in the Declaration section of the web sign up process.
2. This agreement will become binding on you and us when we contact you to confirm your membership application has been accepted, at which point a contract will come into existence between you and us.
3. You will be entitled to all the rights and privileges set for the Type of Membership chosen.
4. You cannot transfer this agreement to anyone else
5. You agree to comply with the rules of membership as laid out below.
6. This agreement is governed by English Law.
7. We may terminate this agreement with immediate effect on notifying you if you are in breach of the Membership Rules.
Benefits – Facebook Group
By accepting our Terms & Conditions you acknowledge that you may join our Facebook group with other members of our community. This will involve your profile being shared with other participants.
You accept our general rules to be kind, courteous and respectful towards other members of the group.
We reserve the right at our absolute discretion to terminate without notice the membership arrangements of any customer whose behaviour is such that it is likely in our opinion to cause distress, damage, danger or annoyance to our customers, employees or to any third party. We will be under no obligation whatsoever to provide a refund or compensation for costs which may be incurred.
Benefits – Members Only Events
By accepting our Terms & Conditions you acknowledge that Active Away is simply acting as an intermediary to facilitate our community coming together for the day.
We accept no responsibility for the organisation of the event, parking fees, ticket fees, attendance numbers or costs.
We do not organise any tickets for our third party events, these are for yourself to organise.
You may be photographed on one of our events, along with other members. This imagery may be used on our website or any of our social media platforms. To Opt-Out of this, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org